Introducing Our New Website and Logo!
The Foundation for Health Leadership and Innovation is pleased to announce our “new look” with the unveiling of our new logo and redesigned website.
The new logo, which serves as a vital part of our brand identity, has three key features that help represent who we are and what we do. First, the use of the circle conveys strength and growth, serving as the base from which our programs grow. Second, the four pillars growing out of the center represent the Foundation’s own four pillars, and display our grounded but action-oriented work. Lastly, the people, who extend past the circle, show innovation, suggesting there are no limits among our people and their endeavors.
The new website displays a clean, modern design that proudly displays the Foundation’s new colors and logo. It also features new and updated information, improved navigation, and several new features. The homepage has a wealth of information: clearly labeled sections that explain who we are, what we do, and ways to get involved, contact information including phone number, address, and fax, and the three most recent posts from our blog. Additionally, links to sign up for our e-newsletter and donate to the Foundation are linked prominently at the top right of the site, and in the footer on every page.
“Our new website is designed to tell the story of the Foundation’s work in a descriptive yet concise manner,” says Rachel Presslein, Program and Development Manager. “The new platform will allow us to build on our content in upcoming months and years, but it is our intent that visitors always find the site equally informative and easy to use.”
Key features of the website include:
- A responsive design for easy viewing on mobile devices and tablets
- New, interactive maps that show visitors where our programs work in North Carolina and beyond.
- Eye-catching boxes to highlight important information on each page.
- A blog, which features articles and announcements about Foundation happenings.
- Drop down menus that make it easier to navigate staff and board member directories.
- Sidebars that include our mission, recent blog posts, and Twitter feed all in one easy-to-find place.
Feel free to take a look around and leave us any comments using our contact form. We hope you enjoy!